How did you decide on your user name?

I used my name = user name ;)

Pretty much by typing "K_Pugh" into the field box :)

(first initial and surname - because i'm boring.)

my first name is janet! the rest, well it's not important ;)

are you going to the Olympics?

My name is kostas the rest "Fmx" take it from my bike
2758215920_43e3a955b3.jpg

HONDA FMX 650

are you going to the Olympics?

hmm, i went to beach volleyball on saturday. that was the only thing, since i'm not too much into sports in general...

posted some pics in "just for fun" :)

Back in the days of your I lived in the small Hamlet of Augusta Ga. Then I moved the Md and hopped around several places before settling in WV for a few years. I have a Doberman and my favorite game is rock paper scissors...

About 2 months ago, I ventured home for a visit from the sandbox where I got my first tattoo. Its a tribal lion's head (Im a Leo) design on my left deltoid. After much consideration, I named it LeRoy after my uncle Guy LeRoy ----. When I was applying for this forum, I happened to glance at LeRoy and figured why not. There ya have it.

This is the name I used for when I first started playing FPS games (Counter-strike). I was an "Easy Target" all the time because I had trouble avoiding damage from enemy fire. That and I would regularly play on new maps that I wouldn't be familiar with, resulting in me running around blindly. After a while, I got a lot better at the game. I would join servers and people would see the name and think to themselves, "easy kills." Then they die by my fire :lol:

I was trying to sign up on a forum back in 2004 and every user name I came up with was taken. Finally I got frustrated and just typed in bdv1973...and it went through. It has nothing to do with my real name but it is the year I was born.

I have used it ever since and it works great as a username on all the forums I go to.

Most reactions

Back