How did you hear about ThePhotoForum.com - Film and Digital Photography Forum

That's exactly how I found this forum many years ago, Ari. :D

I'm new here and I found it by searching for iPhone apps on photography of all things.

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

Googled a topic.

I sort of "discovered" TPF twice. :) My "official" join date was 2009... which is around the time I was debating over which camera to buy. I found the forum back then after numerous Google searches of reviews/recommendations of cameras, lenses, and other equipment pointed me here.

I came, I read, I lurked... but eventually I made my decision, bought my camera, and promptly forgot about TPF.

A few weeks ago, I was waiting for a to-go order by myself in a restaurant and I was playing with my iPhone searching for camera related apps and found the TPF app. I downloaded it... realized after poking around that it was very familiar and that I was already a member. By the way, I find it easier to respond to posts and see photos on my laptop but I've been using the iPhone app for quick check-ins now and then.

~Hoodat Whatzit

found VIA google searches looking for reviews of gear

I'm currently reading this wedding photography business book and it had you listed as one of the top 10 sites to join

I'm currently reading this book about wedding photography and ur site was listed

I finally got the courage to spend the money on a very decent camera and since I have little to no experience I did a google on photo forums and this is the first one that came up.

Most reactions

Back