How did you hear about ThePhotoForum.com - Film and Digital Photography Forum

I was resurrecting my old 4x5 camera and went searching on the internet for a photography website.

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!
found on Google

Google info on Beseler enlargers. It brought me here and to PhotographyTalk. The PT website was really odd in its setup. It hurt my brain to navagate.

After reading several threads here, I joined. This site is setup in a way that makes sense to me.

Thanks!
Was traveling the internet and ran into a page listing the most popular photography forums and followed the first link to this forum.

Just now seeing this thread! Pretty sure I just Google'd "photography forum" and this one seemed nice :)

DSC000004-em.jpg
Looking for photography forums and found you on Bing. I play with Canon, Sony & Pentax cameras and would classify my skills as almost adequate. Image is another of my passions.:586:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back