How did you hear about ThePhotoForum.com - Film and Digital Photography Forum

I did a search on line for Photography and this site came up

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
Hi, I found this forum by entering: "photography forums" in a Bing search. I am a little apprehensive about joining as this is my first-time joining any public forum. However, I was viewing some postings and decided I could possibly get some much needed photography questions answered.

Hi I found this site by doing a Bing web search for on line photo groups

Just bought a camera and googled photography forums, was looking for a place to inspire my self and learn how to use a camera outside of videos and books.

I used duckduckgo and searched for photography forums. One article was titled "10 best photography forums." I just did a bit of lurking and picked this one.

Hello all,

I was introduced to TPF by one friend from " Fredmiranda forum ". Am pretty impressed from what i have found here.

Thanks.

Hello! Im new here! My name is Gerald and im a photoaholic! :)

Same here. I used duckduckgo and searched for photography forum, and found this forum from an article - 10 Best Forums For Photographers.

I googled for "photography beginners forums" and this forum popped up on the search engine :)

Most reactions

Back