How did you hear about ThePhotoForum.com - Film and Digital Photography Forum

I just Googled "camera forums" and found this site amongst others, but I choose to sign up for this one because it is easier to navigate the site and find what I am looking for. Hope this helps!

I Googled “Film Photography Forums” and, after lurking several months in three or four others, decided to join TPF.

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
DuckDuckGo search on camera forums.

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
Having recently returned to photography as a hobby, I was searching with Safari on my iPad for photography forums. I looked at a few and chose TPF for its features and ease of use. I like that the forum offers something for everyone from beginners to experienced photographers, and I especially like the weekly challenge. You have a great site here, and I look forward to spending much time on it. Thanks.

Last edited:
I bought a camera to get better pictures of the wildlife in my yard. IPhone wasn't getting it for me. Now I am learning all I can.

Was searching for Sony camera photography forums and stumbled on this ! Well ! I find this a very nice forum!
Best regards
PRSS

Hello all !
I deliberately Googled searching for photography forums. Had been in a couple of Nikon forums since the last quite a few years. Now switched over to Sony Alpha gear, and I was searching for non brand specific forums and landed up happily here !
Best Regards
PRSS

Hello all !
I deliberately Googled searching for photography forums. Had been in a couple of Nikon forums since the last quite a few years. Now switched over to Sony Alpha gear, and I was searching for non brand specific forums and landed up happily here !
Best Regards
PRSS
OOPS ! Didn't know I already replied !

I googled the word "forum" together with one of the subtopics of photography that I wanted to ask about (I've already forgotten which subtopic), and selected the first result google gave.

Google. Glad to have found the site and interested to contribute. I'm guessing there's a waiting period for new users to create posts. I'll wander around awhile and view old topics during the meantime. Thanks!

Thanks!
Google search for me - I'm new to Lensbaby and want to learn.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back