How did you hear about ThePhotoForum.com - Film and Digital Photography Forum

johndoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just Googled "camera forums" and found this site amongst others, but I choose to sign up for this one because it is easier to navigate the site and find what I am looking for. Hope this helps!

RAZKY

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I Googled “Film Photography Forums” and, after lurking several months in three or four others, decided to join TPF.

wobe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
DuckDuckGo search on camera forums.

Robshoots

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
Having recently returned to photography as a hobby, I was searching with Safari on my iPad for photography forums. I looked at a few and chose TPF for its features and ease of use. I like that the forum offers something for everyone from beginners to experienced photographers, and I especially like the weekly challenge. You have a great site here, and I look forward to spending much time on it. Thanks.

Last edited:

Most reactions