Pixeldawg1

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I am sorry for asking a stupid question, but it doesn't seem too obvious. How do you PM a specific member?

Many thanks and sorry for the daftness.

Cordially,

Mark

Hi all,

I am sorry for asking a stupid question, but it doesn't seem too obvious. How do you PM a specific member?

Many thanks and sorry for the daftness.

Cordially,

Mark

Click on the person's avatar. In the pop up that opens click the link Start a Conversation.

pm.jpg

You can also look at the top right where your username is. You'll see a little envelope icon. That will also give you the option to start a conversation and then see your list of conversations.

... or if you don't have the envelope icon (I don't) the word "Inbox" should be there.

I don't have an envelope neither.

There are two "skins" available on TPF - TPF Blue and TPF Red v1. The blue skin uses icons, including the envelope while the red uses text.

You select the skin at the bottom left of the window.

There are two "skins" available on TPF - TPF Blue and TPF Red v1. The blue skin uses icons, including the envelope while the red uses text.

Oh that's right, I forgot all about the skins. I switched to blue years ago and forgot the red ever existed.

^^ All of the above replies will get you there.

Don't feel bad - this particular forum software, xen Foro, uses "conversation" as opposed to PM, private message, which is the verbiage a lot of people get used to seeing. A mite confusing. :)

I have been using the red skin for years now!

Ah, that explains it. I'm a red skin.

Red skin or blue skin
Where ?
I have shades of gray and b&w

Arug,
Just tried red skin....... I am going to stick with the gray aka blue

Most reactions

New Topics

Back