HOW DO I.......

maya

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF A FATHER AND DAUGHTER BOTH ON THEIR OWN BIKES LOOKING AT THE SUN DOWN (SUNSET).
BUT I WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THEIR BACKS.
I HOPE I MAKE SENCE
THE PICTURE OF THEM WILL BE IN COLOR BUT THEY WILL PROBABLY BE DARK A SILHOUETTE

I'm not sure what sort of gear you're working with. But if you have a camera that allows you to play around with the settings, I would meter for the sunset, this would give you a perfect exposure for the sunset while giving you the silhouette effect of the father and daughter that you're looking for.

You will need to shoot in
Manual Mode,
Set your camera to Aperture Priority
Set the metering mode to Spot Meter
To effectively meter the sunset put your focal point right on the hottest point in the sunset and take your reading.
Switch camera to Manual mode
Dial in the reading you noted from the Aperture priority meter reading.
Dial in a -1 stop exposure compensation
Focus on the models backs and shoot.

You will need to shoot in
Manual Mode,
Set your camera to Aperture Priority
Set the metering mode to Spot Meter
To effectively meter the sunset put your focal point right on the hottest point in the sunset and take your reading.
Switch camera to Manual mode
Dial in the reading you noted from the Aperture priority meter reading.
Dial in a -1 stop exposure compensation
Focus on the models backs and shoot.

+1 :thumbup:

U USE A DSLR AND PUT IT IN MANUAL MODE AND MAKE THOSE SETTINGS SHOW UP RIGHT 4 TEH SUNSET AND THEN TAKE A PICTURE BEHIND TEH 2 PEEPLE.

U USE A DSLR AND PUT IT IN MANUAL MODE AND MAKE THOSE SETTINGS SHOW UP RIGHT 4 TEH SUNSET AND THEN TAKE A PICTURE BEHIND TEH 2 PEEPLE.

god i love VI :hug::

in a friendly way of course.

Hahaha :lmao:

But honestly, WHATS WITH TEH CAPS? ;)

Most reactions

Back