How do these birds look?

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm still working on getting my exposure ( and everything else) right, how are these.:D
Also if how is my editing?

$Capture 18.JPG

$Capture 19.JPG
$Capture 20.JPG

$Capture 21.JPG

$Capture 22.JPG

$Capture 23.JPG

ouch! #3 is dark! OOPS!!:)

Yep. They all look at least a little under exposed to me.

I run an ISO of about 800 to shoot animals cause the shutter spd has to be so fast. Those are great shots.

Better, but still too dark. Have a look at a few shots in here and find a few you like, then adjust your monitor so that they look as good as can be. You might just have your monitor settings up the wop. Good shots, but not bright enough.

All the best.

Danny.

They are getting better right?

Yes they are better ;) Just keep at it and it all becomes easier. You really only have that one major issue, underexposure or you are having trouble getting them right in post processing. Keep working on it, hang on and I'll take a look and post one back up ......

$hjhjjj.jpg

So for me, that looks correct considering its a small image to work with. Someone else might have different ideas, but if you can get close to that, you should be all right.

All the best.

Danny.

I will make some changes and repost some.:)

I run an ISO of about 800 to shoot animals cause the shutter spd has to be so fast. Those are great shots.

what speed did you use?

Between 800 & 1,000. That's to high right?

thats good for a humming bird on crack... lol if your at 300mm then use 1/300 if your at 500mm then use 1/500 if your at 200mm or less use 1/200 to 1/300. lower if using Image stabilizer.

Yes they are better ;) Just keep at it and it all becomes easier. You really only have that one major issue, underexposure or you are having trouble getting them right in post processing. Keep working on it, hang on and I'll take a look and post one back up ......

View attachment 75404

So for me, that looks correct considering its a small image to work with. Someone else might have different ideas, but if you can get close to that, you should be all right.

All the best.

Danny.

This is a Mille Fleur bantam, we had a rooster and hen of this breed, beautiful photos :)

Gallagher do you have a smart phone? Sometimes I check exposure by looking at my cell. LOL, it's not perfect, but it gives you an idea if they are too dark. I first saw these earlier when I was at work...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back