how do u curb temptation?!

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
so the new u2 album, how to dismantle an atomic bomb is released in 2 weeks but in the past 2 days, it has hit the internet...

all my u2ey friends are downloading like mad, but im holding out because i want to fully experience it with the album and release.

the temptations are flying at my left, right and centre!

how do you stop yourself from naughty temptations?!

There is only one thing to do when faced with temptation - give in = Wilde
When having to choose between two evils I always choose the evil I haven't tried before = Mae West
Look inside and do what you feel is right. You are the one that has to live with yourself ;-)

manda said:
how do you stop yourself from naughty temptations?!

Hmm, usually Im strong, but not everyone is perfect. :mrgreen:
When Im really tempted, I try to think on other things, take my mind away from it... Sometimes it helps. :lol:

well lets look at the facts...

U2 is probably worth more than any other rock band right now...somewhere in the hundreds of million dollars range...so, would they miss the sale? NO. id go for it.

md

I know what you mean about waiting for the full experience. It's definitely not about the money on this. And I'm guessing that even if you download now, you'll want to buy it for your collection.

Hang in there, Manda baby! I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

good luck yo! I'm trying to curb my own temptation this morning! I really want to buy a Canon Elan 7n but I really should wait until I sell my other camera first, but it is really tempting me now.... :drool: whats a poor boy to do????

Zach :D

:LOL: thanks heather! you're right about that, I'm gonna have to wait until the finances agree with my wants!

Oh for God's sake! Stop agonising about it and just down-load the bloody thing. Feeling guilty is so much nicer than feeling good!

Oki oki, im gonna say Dont download it, its not the same thing as buying a nice album and going home and playing it for the first time.

If youve already heard it, you wont want to listen to it because itll be dull by then.

As for me, atm my life is Kinda "I want, I get" as I dont really have any financial obligations!

I say hold out for the proper thing.... I have downloaded a lot of music but there are a few bands that I really like that I will go out and buy the album of as (i guess) a mark of respect. The other music I download seems almost throw away but if I buy the album it's a nicer experience.

As far as money goes I say curb the temptation. Ever since buying my new TV i've had trouble affording food.

Most reactions

Back