how do you how to perform

I still don't see anything unusual about the photos or the way they're processed - it's just good photography and lots of experience.

Perhaps it would help us if you could tell us what about the photographs are you specifically trying to learn how to do? It may be a translation problem, but I'm having trouble understanding exactly what you're asking.

Sleep well. :)

Those links are in a language I can't read.

Looks like Orion has tried to come up a solution for you.

Hi .... :)
I'm back:)
Colleague Orions, may be a problem with the translation.
I want to know what technique was used in photoshop, maybe in the lightroom photo processing.

I do not think there was much of a technique used. I think the photographs are just VERY GOOD photographs. Not much editing needed!

Maybe it is combining several exposures, one of Raw, the masks in Photoshop

Well, HDR does very well with cars, but the background certainly doesn't look that it has been used with that technique.

Again, whoever took these knows what they are doing, understanding lighting and exposure. Not everything has to be ps to death.

It is a pity that no one knows this technique

Everyone is telling you the technique. The technique is just good knowledge in photography. The technique is knowing how to take a photograph properly the first time. The technique is understanding how to properly expose a photograph. These are the techniques people are describing. You can get very good photographs with no post processing done.

Hope this translates.

Good day,
jake

Lysyxmv6, perhaps you could post up a couple samples of photos that you've taken of some cars so that we can see what you are working with. Then we might be able to give you better advice on your compositions or settings. It might also help us to know what, if any, kind of post processing might help YOUR photos look more like the samples. Without seeing YOUR particular photographs, its hard to say what kind of post processing or other techniques might help yours to look more like the samples.

It is a pity that no one knows this technique

Its simpl.

Get a car.

Clean the hell out of it.

Wait untill there is great day light out.

Snap photos.

knock the exposure down a tad.

Increase the contrast.

Bring up a bit of brightness.

Post said photo on the internet.

Have people wonder how you did it.

Hello .. :)
Here are the pictures to download, NEF. These photos are mine.
http://www.ramador.pl/1/9/car.rar
I have a request.
How can you, then you do so just as those which I gave at the link at the beginning of the post.

Greetings
Mariusz

Hello .. :)
Here are the pictures to download, NEF. These photos are mine.
http://www.ramador.pl/1/9/car.rar
I have a request.
How can you, then you do so just as those which I gave at the link at the beginning of the post.

Greetings
Mariusz

Could you post just the photos instead of the RAR file with the raw photos? I think most people on here will be pretty hesitant to download a RAR file just for security reasons.

Photos are safe, do not send dangerous worms and I'm not a spammer, I am honest, the pictures are on my server.
Pack weighs 250 MB, is in her 25 pictures.

I will attempt to provide answers in Polish, but as my Polish is essentially non existent, I'm not sure they will be any more help than the English answers.

Pierwszy: Ono jest możliwy zdjęcia ów bez Photoshop. Ono bierze zdolny wiedza od lekki i ekspozycja.

Sekunda: Naród woli JPEG, ono jest łatwy daje porada z je.

Hopefully that helps :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back