How do you store all your gear?

I keep everything inside my Canon backpack. I forget the model #, but it was 79$ at best buy:

dsc05484q.jpg

But as you can see, it's not all that much. The backpack usually sits in my closet on the floor when it's not being used.

My stuff is all over the house, I have my main camera bag that keeps my DSLR, an extra lens, a flash, memory cards, cleaner and my remote.

Most of the stuff I'm not shooting with (22+ cameras) is on display, some of it is packed in old camera bags and purses.

I also have a darkroom that is full of stuff I've accumulated over the years, lots of cool vintage darkroom stuff from my grandfather. Although I haven't used the darkroom in years :(

I have film stashed in my freezer, in my fridge and in random spots ALL over the house. I also keep a camera in my car.

When it comes to photography stuff, I'm a packrat.

I keep almost all of my gear in a LowePro Stealth Reporter D550 AW which I keep close at hand :) (in the living room mostly)

My stuff lives in my Vangard case which is basicly a pelican with a differant name on it.............I do alot of traveling.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back