How does this look

red1013

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.camerashyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was playing with some photoshop filters and actions. Do you think this comes close to infrared?

Infraredfreeaction.jpg

Comes close, I should say.
The true IR photographers will, of course, be able to tell the fake from the real thing, I am sure, but since I have never taken and processed any IR photography, you could trick me into believing this was IR. Yes, I think you could.

Yes I think it looks close to it but for me the give away is the sky as in any IR shot Ive seen the sky Is either amazingly dark or amazingly bright but I like this effort.The trees look good.Maybe Im nitpicking here but the over all shot seems to lack a focal point.

Looks very IR to me.....
Anyway, if you do good HDR, or tonemapped, image and after that turn it to "like IR BW" I'll bet that none can say is it real IR or not. That's because you can shoot IR with many different filters and every of them makes little bit different result. So it's almost impossible, if not impossible, to say what is real and what is not...

Id love to see that at night with the moon reflecting off the water and the trees lit by the moon. It does look IR so good job!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back