What's new

How I Spend My Afternoons

Verbal

$100
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
2,904
Reaction score
148
Location
Washington State
Upstairs at Bay St. Coffee, reading on the couch watching the rain fall...

Today they played three Beatles albums while I was there, it was great!

 
I think there is just a little to much going on in the picture and it is hard for me to stay focused. Other than that, looks great to me.
 
I like how the couch looks soft and comfortable! hmm I'd like to rest there for a bit! Good lighting :)
 
Yea Beatles!! Nice shot, it conveys your words well, just wish i didnt have to look at that awful outlet but theres not much you can do about that because the lamp IMO is in the perfect place in the photo.
 
Other than that socket in the wall and the various plugs and cables, I think this one is a perfect photo.
I envy you for your "eye", Verbal. I have thought so often in the past couple of days in which I have been in a photographic "hollow", feeling unable to take any nice photo at all, since all I have ever taken of late were family snapshots at our various Christmas reunions (:roll: ). Also the eternal greyness outside is very uninviting, but I feel that if I were YOU I'd still get some wonderful photos out of it!!!
 
Thanks!

How's this? I wasn't too concerned with getting smooth tones, because the walls are done in venetian plaster, so they're not smooth anyway.

 
There you are: quiet and peaceful. No disturbances. I don't miss the cables and socket and plugs at all! :D
 
nice shot verbal!! 3 beatle albums...thats cool!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom