How is this?

Limes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well after some thought, I decided to upgrade from a point and shoot to a dslr. I just got it today.

First off, I chose canon because my experience with their other cameras was amazing. Over the years I used my parents canon camera. It's only 3mp but it fed my needs. Pic below.
Canon_SD200.jpg

2 Years ago I went from using this to my own Fujifilm Finepix Z20 10mp. I found it was very blurry with the slightest movement EVERY TIME and went back to the trusty canon.
fujifilm_finepix_z20fd.jpg

Now here I am today, I just purchased a Canon Rebel XSi. It also came with a 18-55mm lens. SO far this camera seems to be amazing, except for I wish the lens zoomed more as i'm going to china soon. I have no money for another lens though :p So my question to you is, how is this camera? Is it a good beginners camera? If you've had any past experience with it that would be great!

canon-rebel-xsi.jpg

I have shot with an Xti and the an Xsi. They are very good cameras to
learn on and can do almost everything you able to do. They are reliable, fairly easy to figure out(if you read the manual) and fairly light weight.
You can take great images with this camera.
Let the learning begin.

What kind of photography are you interested in? These 2 are not great for indoor sports or night time sports. They are pretty noisy at 1600 ISO. There are good lenses out there that can help you there though.

What kind of photography are you interested in?
Hmm, probably mainly just nature, and landscapes. :) I just need to figure out what adjusting the iso does ( i'm all new to this ) :sexywink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back