How many forum members does it take to change a lightbulb?

Reminds me of the time I was changing a complete light bulb and socket. I was doing quite well with only one more turn of the screw driver to go. With one more turn of the screw driver, I screwed it into the main electrical cable for the circuit.:lol: Melted stuff and caused lightening in the bathroom.

skieur

Out here in Western Canada we have a light bulb joke. How do they change a light bulb in Toronto?
They just hold the bulb and wait for the world to revolve around them. :lol:

Hey, that's not right ... we only wait for the rest of Canada to revolve around us. :greenpbl:

Hahahaha!!! I missed these posts before, too funny!

Gotta love the lightbulb jokes, eh?

Skieur - holy crap I hope you weren't hurt.

Out here in Western Canada we have a light bulb joke. How do they change a light bulb in Toronto?
They just hold the bulb and wait for the world to revolve around them. :lol:

Hey, that's not right ... we only wait for the rest of Canada to revolve around us. :greenpbl:

Hahahaha!!! I missed these posts before, too funny!

Gotta love the lightbulb jokes, eh?

Skieur - holy crap I hope you weren't hurt.

Luckily, I was using a rubber handled screw driver and wearing running shoes on the metal ladder, so I was not hurt.

skieur

I would like to "Like" this thread 2x, but I can only "Like" it 1x. Can Big Mike or Overread fix that please? That would be terrific. Thanks!

Hey OP, you forgot a category of folks.....

8 or so folks to complain, to epic levels, that the lightbulb was incandescent and not the newest energey effecient LED. They will in turn completely ruin your thread by posting ad nauseum about what an asshole you are, and how you're destroying the earth..... and that it should by YOU screwed up in that lightsocket, not the bulb.

and then one more to post to music (the TPF special unique feature of threads)

Last edited by a moderator:
They're lamps, people!
fiufiu.gif

Bulbs are what gardeners bury in the spring.

They're lamps, people!
fiufiu.gif

Bulbs are what gardeners bury in the spring.

Hey we are not technical people - this isn't a technical forum --- we've already had 21 odd pages on the technicalities of exposure don't start with confusing us all with these strange "lamps" that you speak of ;)

It's an illumination apparatus.

I prefer the term Dark Sucker, meaning it sucks up all the dark.

I can't believe you said this! My husband got an A on his speech in High school all about dark suckers. The teacher had never heard anything so creative!

(Sorry OP for taking the spotlight from your really funny post. ;)

I can't believe you said this! My husband got an A on his speech in High school all about dark suckers. The teacher had never heard anything so creative!

(Sorry OP for taking the spotlight from your really funny post. ;)

Unfortunately, Dark Suckers have been around for over a century.
FYI.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back