How many Gigabytes of photos do you have stored on your hard drive?

Hawaii Five-O

My alter-egos have been banned. :( Now I must be
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Right now, I have 8 gb ( or over 9 billion bytes:lol: ) of pictures on my hard drive that I have taken over the past 5 years. How many gigabytes do you all have?

I don't know. I don't even want to start counting. There's a FULL rack of DVDs with stored photos behind me as I am sitting here, an external harddrive to my right that's filled with photos, a fairly full second harddrive inside my computer ... and there are more photos on the original harddrive, too.

Not to mention the folders with negative strips and the albums with prints from the pre-digital times. They spill from this room well into a shelf in the cellar, and there's more photos upstairs ...

Right now, I have 8 gb ( or over 9 billion bytes:lol: ) of pictures on my hard drive that I have taken over the past 5 years. How many gigabytes do you all have?
Is that all? I bought my first digital automatic only in 2002, and bought my first digital with full manual control (still not a dSLR) Christmas last year.

From February of 2002 until December of 2007 (5 years), I have 1.9 GB of photos from my old trusty 2 mp Fuji 2650.

From December of 2007 until now (6-7 months), I have 13.7 gb worth of photos. That doesn't include the many that I have deleted right on the camera or on the computer after viewing.

Windows Explorer is showing 4113 photos from my Fuji S700/5700 from Christmas until now. My camera shows 6050 shots taken, though some of them would be video.

I have 8.5 gigs on this computer, and probably another 30 or so on an external drive. I'd check but my punk roommate turned off the host computer so I can't go through the network, and I'm waaay too lazy to go turn it back on myself.

10.4 gigs on the computer right now.

46 GB here - am I possibly addicted?
*been shooting since december!*

19.9Gb, accounting for 5407 files. That's a mix of RAW, full sized JPG edits and web-sized JPGs. Think that accounts for around 4 years worth of digital photography.

true - I have a stack of them ready and waiting for me to get round to burning them.

Maybe 100-120g. I wonder how many of them will ever be anything but stored?-

What do you do with all them photos eh?

Common C677T 5 years and you only just filled up your memory card?

I'm on 1.5 years 22.3GB but only 7000 files. All JPEGs but quite a few large panoramas to make up the excess space.

About 5 TB online. That's because I shoot film, and so the file sizes range from 20 MB for 35 mm B&W to around 1 GB for large format colour.

Best,
Helen

Most reactions

Back