How many Gigabytes of photos do you have stored on your hard drive?

Probably around 150-200GB I guess. I recently invested in a 1TB external hd drive (in addition to the two 500GB) so I guess I am having difficulties throwing things away. :)

Since getting my DSLR in Feb. Ive saved 13gb, almost 8000 pics

Common C677T 5 years and you only just filled up your memory card?

I'm on 1.5 years 22.3GB but only 7000 files. All JPEGs but quite a few large panoramas to make up the excess space.

Haha, yeah, i'm not a very hardcore photographer yet:mrgreen:

146gb 32,544 images + 6 paper boxes of prints waiting to be scanned in.

Digitizing old photos is not fun, but as I look at many of the 15+ year old prints, I see that it must be done and it must be done now. I only have 50gb of hdd space left and about 100gb of images to scan. I think I need some more space.

192gb 52,896 files on my photo drive

25.8gb 2,965 files on my secondary drive, and about 75gb on my external drive - backed up from the old PC which has the same on one of it's drives.

So about 290gb of photographs - think I need another backup drive

43GB or ca. 10k images. If I were to go through them all, I would probably delete half of the them.

About 180GB. Plus backups on 15 DL DVDs.

roughly 300gb back up on two drives

I can't wait for HDDVD or Blu-ray drives to come out cheaply with cheaper DVDs.

Right now, I have 8 gb ( or over 9 billion bytes:lol: ) of pictures on my hard drive

You still count in GBytes???

My slide scans alone are 0.5Tbytes, and then there is the neg scans and the digital only images on different drives .... cannot be bothered to add it all up ;)

6.5 Gigs... got my dslr in mid march...

im averaging 1.66 gigs a month... not bad me thinks.

10.7 GB Thats more than i thought i had. About 4,300 pictures.
I got my DSLR in December which is most of the space i think but my point and shoot camera probably contributed to allot of the space aswell.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back