How many Gigabytes of photos do you have stored on your hard drive?

Not including my redundant back up drives I am pushing 1.74 TB of photos right now.

i can't count that high ...

9.97 GB (10,715,303,936 bytes) external hard drive

i'm using a small file picture cuz i don't usually print them huge.

Right now, I have 8 gb ( or over 9 billion bytes:lol: ) of pictures on my hard drive that I have taken over the past 5 years. How many gigabytes do you all have?

5 years?? I do almost double that PER MONTH! :lmao:

*JUST* from June 29 to July 26 (under 1 month), I have 15.8GB (16,971,460,562 bytes) and 2,299 pictures in 40 folders. These are culled, so, thats just my keepers.

This also happens to be my files to backup ONLY... not the files that I have on the SAN or my 2 TB storage drive. I suppose a wild guess would be a couple terrabytes and files dating back to 2000 or so?

I let it get to about 20gig before I move the files to the SAN and then make DVD copies for storage.

Last edited:
for everything I have thus far - I have about 800 gigs of files so far. Been shooting digital since 2003.

1.6 tb (terabytes) or 1,600 gb.

That's what I have on-line HDD RAID0

I guess I have about the same on DVD mostly backups.

I dunno how many files. Allot! :D They include all the way back to 1mp camera days so some are tiny. :D

There's another 2tb of video data too (still frames - animation sequences)

I have like 7GB of pictures on my HDD. I'm kinda cheating though, cause I have RAW, jpg, and processed jpg. So basically 3 sets of the same pictures (albeit the processed jpg are usually smaller) Been into photography for about 1 1/2 months now :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back