How many posters are on your wall?

No posters. ummm...well i have several large maps on a few wall in the studio and office, a few tapestries- but mostly artwork of all types.

I have 7: The Who, a bunch of stupid Bush quotes ("they misunderestimated me"), the one of all of Bart Simpsons chalkboard quotes, a "keep all canadians busy: buy victory bonds" poster with a beaver on it (its way cooler then it sounds), one of vimy ridge (i bought it in ottawa for some reason), dark side of the moon, and Led Zeppelin. I also have tons of photos up, most just 4x6's, cause I'm cheap and in university. Next year, I think I'm gonna frame a few photos for my apartment.

How many posters are on your wall?
none, I only have guitars, three of my drawings(framed), and a trumpet. (I also have a hanger for my violins and guitars when they are drying after I spray them) ;)

I have a poster of the Bud Light girls (next to my neon Bud Light sign), Cinderella and Quiet Riot, a red Ferrari with a hot chic on it in a bikini, a few Playboy posters, a Marine poster that says "Thank a Marine, or they'll kick your a**", and last but not least, a poster of my President, Mr. George W. Bush.

;)

Poster-age left me many years ago. Now it's painting and prints. Several oil paintings of seascapes, several watercolors of old sailing ships, an Escher, a Dali, a Chagall, and a boatload of my own prints matted and framed.

Treeh....boy - last summer I had lunch every day with a gorgeous redhead who is a Bud Girl. She tended bar at the marina so I had lunch there everyday. Until she got fired...lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back