What's new

How much difference would a Tokina 11-16mm lens make?

Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm going to purchase it. I've been looking online and it is listed at so many different prices it makes me skeptical to buy the cheapest one. What would be the difference in buying from the two sites below? What makes the vendor selling on Amazon think they deserve 100 (less 10 shipping) more for the same lens? It makes me suspicious of kenmorecamera

TOKINA AT-X PRO DX 11-16MM F/2.8 ASPH EOS

Amazon.com: Tokina 11-16MM F/2.8 ATX 116 Lens for Canon EOS AF Digital - Tokina ATX116PRODXC: Camera & Photo

I have purchased several items from J&R music through Amazon and have nothing but good experiences with them.
 
It will make a huge difference in all size, weight and cost!

However, the good thing is that it will also make a huge difference in terms of image quality. I'd recommend you check out the Tokina 11-16 review to learn more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom