HOW MUCH?!??!!?

PaulStat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My D70 sensor got the stage where it was far too dirty for my tastes, so off I trot to my local photography store to purchase some cleaning swabs.

It better be the best damn cleaning kit ever for £49
eek.gif

Tried to get them to drop the price but no joy :(

Yes be very careful! I have never had to clean my sensor as of yet but when I do Im just going to pay a professional to do it as otherwise if i buggered it up id be so angry with myself.

I've cleaned mine and had no problems.
My bro has a 20D and he's also done his...again no problems.

If you're careful and take your time you should be fine.

cbay said:
Yes be very careful! I have never had to clean my sensor as of yet but when I do Im just going to pay a professional to do it as otherwise if i buggered it up id be so angry with myself.
Why worry? Now you can practice on XT all you want... it's not a pro marathon camera anyways... :lol: ;)

Use a gitzo rocket blower...

or a nice big enema to blow the particles out. Make sure it's dry and clean though. :mrgreen::meh:

that's pretty bad, mine is worse and the method canon tells you to use (blower bulb) is completely useless. i'm scared to clean mine... but shooting everything below F11 is stooooopid.

DocFrankenstein said:
Why worry? Now you can practice on XT all you want... it's not a pro marathon camera anyways... :lol: ;)

Use a gitzo rocket blower...

or a nice big enema to blow the particles out. Make sure it's dry and clean though. :mrgreen::meh:

I have a rocket blower...love it!

I'm too lazy to go find a link...just go to Amazon.com and type in "rocket blower".

Most reactions

Back