How NOT to deal with a Timber Wolf

It's unfortunate that I can say there is something similar near me. It is a fantastic restaurant that I have been visiting ever since I was a little kid. They have fantastic strawberry shortcake. It use to be they had buffalo in the field.

Recently upon taking our own children, we've found that they have done something similar in opening up a small "zoo" with captive local wildlife in even worse condition than seen in this thread. The photos above from sabbath are at least clean.

It's a real shame because it's a place of fond memories from my youth that I can take my children to for some great ice cream and/or dinner, but the animals are sickening to see. The cage the black bear (2 bears in 2 seperate cages) are only about twice the size of the bears.

That is horrid, looks more like a prison. Oh sorry prisons have better accomodations than that.

Why not just let animal rights get wind of this place? I'm sure that would get the ball rolling would it not?

Why not just let animal rights get wind of this place? I'm sure that would get the ball rolling would it not?

you have to pick your animal rights group carfully. Some of them (sadly) get rather full of extremists and nutters which can lead to a lot of problems - even for the animals (PETA is a good example of a rather suspect group).

never the less a campaign could be started - though its going to have to be our US members to get the ball rolling

That makes me sick to my stomach.....what is wrong with people? This might be why I don't like people and love animals.....:x

Most reactions

New Topics

Back