What's new

How to add abit of 'zap' to landscape photos

I wanna play too....:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:


4421600314_342405ff9a_o.jpg

ZAP!!!!

p!nK
 
Since we are all having fun editing, here is my version lol.

91357129.jpg
 
Hey thanks everyone. I like the boarder KmH. Alter Ego, I like the overlay/sceen idea.

mrpink and cOps you guys did great things with the sky. Will your share your tecniques?
 
I want to have fun too!!! And I'm taking Dom's idea and spicing it up a bit more with something kind of controversial.

1195ax0.jpg


Yes this was a joke.
 
Oh iBats that last one is moody. Thanks. Sinarldro86, that is hilarious. It's Shamu. lol
 
Oh iBats that last one is moody. Thanks. Sinarldro86, that is hilarious. It's Shamu. lol

yeah i thought so, only problem was the quality of the photo
 
I think this thread proves one thing. You at least have to have a nice image to edit in order to improve it with editing. All of these edits look really bad to me, but I couldn't do any better because the original image just isn't all that great (no offense). You need to work on getting it shot right when you push that little button on the camera before trying to save it in post.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom