How to beautiful picture with tablet camera?

How to not spam TPF?

I have one (1) DDoS cannon aimed at your spamming face.
It has a smoking barrel.
Anyone can tell me why to not DDoS spammer?

Low-Orbit-Ion-Cannon.jpg
This is my Low Orbit Ion Cannon

Tevo... are you being naughty? DDoS attacks? I am shocked! (but yea.. do it... do it.. lol!)

How about you TAKE your stupidly diguised advertising and hop on your bike and peddle over to another forum SPAMMER?

How about you TAKE your stupidly diguised advertising and hop on your bike and peddle over to another forum SPAMMER?

Because they pay to spam here. I reported it, and requested it moved to their subsection. There must be a delay.

Because they pay to spam here. I reported it, and requested it moved to their subsection. There must be a delay.
As did I... apparently requests made by the common rabble aren't worthy of the time of the almighty administrators!

Hey we do get teabreaks you know! ;)

I have one (1) DDoS cannon aimed at your spamming face.
It has a smoking barrel.
Anyone can tell me why to not DDoS spammer?

Because whilst there might be some teething problems (in this one case I might add for those forum members already preparing for the end of the world) priceangels is a valid member of the site and as such the moderation team cannot tolerate members making such attacks/threats against other members.

priceangels - I've moved this thread into your own subsection; please remember that you are allowed to advertise in your own subsection of the site, but that outside of that subsection you might keep to the rules that all members follow. Which means you can't create advertising/retail threads in those subsections.

priceangels - I've moved this thread into your own subsection; please remember that you are allowed to advertise in your own subsection of the site, but that outside of that subsection you might keep to the rules that all members follow. Which means you can't create advertising/retail threads in those subsections.

I'm almost certain that once the OP has started the spam topic, they don't return to see the replies.

Overread said:
Hey we do get teabreaks you know! ;)

Because whilst there might be some teething problems (in this one case I might add for those forum members already preparing for the end of the world) priceangels is a valid member of the site and as such the moderation team cannot tolerate members making such attacks/threats against other members.

how did you know that about me :eek:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back