How to commit Internet suicide

But the NSA already has the online DNA of every person ever.

Whatever you do, don't let them implant that RFID chip into your wrist. :(

Do I need to wear a tinfoil hat while I do all that?
1tin.gif

Sounds like the Dave and Ken comedy team. You guys should do stand-up.:)

Dave can easily be traced through his web site and Ken uses 480 as part of his business telephone and of course his address is on the net as well.

Needless to say, you guys like to have a presence as they say on the net.

Some like a business presence on the net but consider their name and personal location private.

....and Ken uses 480 as part of his business telephone.........

Actually, no. 480 refers to 480volts, a common industrial and commercial voltage.

one GF, or potential GF, did an online background search on me before - one of those $9.99 specials. That scrounged up public info became more public after that and came up on basic searches of me.

I wasn't very happy as I search from time to time my name to see what I can find
she never was my GF ...

Too late... anyone who got a "flu shot" got microchipped. - whats the best way to ensure a majority of the population gets microchipped? - invent a pandemic.

Too late... anyone who got a "flu shot" got microchipped. - whats the best way to ensure a majority of the population gets microchipped? - invent a pandemic.

I thought you got chipped when they 'take a sample of a newborn's blood for testing'.

More than one chip only increases accuracy.

If you've ever handled a penny, the government has your DNA.

I've said too much!!

one GF, or potential GF, did an online background search on me before - one of those $9.99 specials. That scrounged up public info became more public after that and came up on basic searches of me.

I wasn't very happy as I search from time to time my name to see what I can find
she never was my GF ...

There is special software to search for your name etc. Take a look at Google site privacy policy which reading carefully, suggests they want to build profiles with photos and info. on every person on earth.....as in a Google Earth that is people related.
The technology is now there to make it possible and you will notice that most countries did not object to the Google Earth activities based on privacy concerns. The Google concept of profiling everyone has a huge potential for profit regarding selling the info. to companies, government and other organizations.

Unfortunately too few individuals realize that there is NO benefit to them to losing their privacy.

By the way, if you want to use the Google search engine with privacy and security then use www.startpage.com This site is not even subject to US law or snooping.

Last edited:

I knew there was a good reason why I did NOT get the flu shot. I believe that the RFID chip is only readable from a very limited distance.

she never was my GF ...

There is special software to search for your name etc. Take a look at Google site privacy policy which reading carefully, suggests they want to build profiles with photos and info. on every person on earth.....as in a Google Earth that is people related.
The technology is now there to make it possible and you will notice that most countries did not object to the Google Earth activities based on privacy concerns. The Google concept of profiling everyone has a huge potential for profit regarding selling the info. to companies, government and other organizations.

Unfortunately too few individuals realize that there is NO benefit to them to losing their privacy.

By the way, if you want to use the Google search engine with privacy and security then use www.startpage.com This site is not even subject to US law or snooping.
Back when I was the IT for a collections agency, Google had the BEST public people search. It put everything else out there to shame. One of the people search companies bought out googles search stuff and promptly put it behind the scenes as a buy only thing. Now the free stuff isn't as good as the good old days.

Most reactions

Back