How to find photography workshops or photography meet-ups in your area??

At this point, I'm not looking for a specific genre. Just anything that will teach me more (I only know the very basics right now) and get me out there shooting with other people who love photography. =) I guess in the long run, I'd be interested in pet photography but I'm guessing I won't find very many workshops on that subject. lol

I did find a group on meetup.com that does some photo walks in abandoned buildings in Detroit - this sounds fun! I think I'm gonna sign up for one of them in March as soon as I know my work schedule for March! Thanks guys!

I would guess they meet more in the off season for weddings.

I found a lot of "workshops" by "professional photographers" that had portfolios that consisted of jaundiced looking babies
gah...fauxtographers you found...either that or Detroit is having a Jaundice epidemic.

We might just be having a jaundice epidemic. I'm not sure what disease they have, but these jaundiced babies also have fuzzy eyes and are missing random body parts.

Meetup.com has worked out very well for me, there are a couple of local groups that have regular meetups here in Cincinnati.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back