How to remove transparent background?

Jmesparza05

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I want to remove the transparent background and only have Superman 2 text saved, is that possible in gimp 2.10? Or any other free softwares

Attachments

• IMG_20230527_120425.png
    IMG_20230527_120425.png
    137.3 KB · Views: 38
Create another layer and fill it.

Layer... New Layer....

Fill it with what? A color? Use the Bucket Fill tool.

The first question to ask is
What are the copyright issues. Do you have the right to copy, is it royalty free.

Confusing question... how do you remove something that's not there? :stung:

On the other hand, open in any basic editor, like Irfanview, save as a JPG. Now it will have a background.

Well, technically there is something there. There are background pixels, they are just being rendered transparent.

If I understand the OP, they want to have an image with only the stylized text, and not the (transparent) bounding rectangle. I’m not sure if that can be done as a saved file.

So I want to remove the transparent background and only have Superman 2 text saved, is that possible in gimp 2.10? Or any other free softwares
If you are using photoshop i would start by making the image its own layer by right clicking the layer the design is on and selecting layer from background.
this will turn the image into a normal layer.
next i would add a layer and drag it under the previous layer
on that layer press ctrl or Alt + Delete to fill the layer with the currently selected colour
and then you have a background so it is just a case of exporting it and the layer will come with it.
hope that helps
i do also think it will be a similar process in photo pea

If you are using photoshop i would start by making the image its own layer by right clicking the layer the design is on and selecting layer from background.
this will turn the image into a normal layer.
next i would add a layer and drag it under the previous layer
on that layer press ctrl or Alt + Delete to fill the layer with the currently selected colour
and then you have a background so it is just a case of exporting it and the layer will come with it.
hope that helps
i do also think it will be a similar process in photo pea
I used a different image and figured it out

Most reactions

New Topics

Back