What's new

How to take video with the 1d mkIV

BLD_007

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
330
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm trying to figure out how to take video with the 1d mk IV. I have tried finding it in the manual and the menu settings.

Anyone know how?

Thanks!
 
Field Review: Canon 1D Mk IV (Day 1) The Phoblographer

Professionals will still appreciate the button layout, photo professionals that is. The movie mode is switched to by pressing in the set button, which is similar to the 5D Mk II. The approach taken on the 7D is a bit better. The latter being a single switch that switches it from video to photo mode.

I'm sure you likely found that while searching, but I figured it was relavent.
 
Field Review: Canon 1D Mk IV (Day 1) The Phoblographer

Professionals will still appreciate the button layout, photo professionals that is. The movie mode is switched to by pressing in the set button, which is similar to the 5D Mk II. The approach taken on the 7D is a bit better. The latter being a single switch that switches it from video to photo mode.
I'm sure you likely found that while searching, but I figured it was relavent.

In fact, its not the set button lol. You have to go in the menu under live function and turn it on. The button to record is the "fel" button.

Took me awhile to find it lol. Thanks though for your reply =)
 
lol @ me being incapable of spelling "relevant."

Sorry I couldn't be more help, congrats on that killer new camera and happy shooting!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom