captain-spanky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.higg.co.uk
So go on then, tell us all how this last year has been for you... :D

For me? A summary...
Scattered showers with sunny spells.
alternatively it could be described as slightly rippled ... with a flat underside.

"It's been a long december...." :|

but i'm gonna make up for it on xmas eve by getting very, very :drunk:

Well, I've managed to get lots of personal stuff sorted. So next year I have to do the same sort of things, but they'll be five times harder. :?

This was a year of ups and downs. But, I continue to have two wonderful healthy sons, supportive family and a hoarde of great friends both online and here with me in person. So, I'd say that while moving, divorce and custody disputes can be a bad thing that my year was still good, and that I know next year will be great :D

Good:
- Lost my 'Single' status
- Discovered Photography :mrgreen:
- Tied off a few loose ends and debts

Bad:
- Still haven't found a full-time job
- Broke my Collarbone (right hand one)
- Mum came down with Cancer

Meh, Sh!t happens coz McArseholes cause it. :p
maybe next year holds better things for me. :?

Bad,

Got robbed 3 times this year. Once on vacation, got my wallet pickpocketed, when we got back found out my office had been burgled by an employee and then in October got burgled again at the office. We now have an extensive alarm system. Business was way down as well.

Generally good for me. Went through a spell where I was depressed, so that was bad...but I'm getting my financial problems straightened out, and I'm madly in love with my boyfriend. So it's been good. :)

Good overall......the teenager has been giving me fits, :( but I suppose that is his lot in life right about now. :wink:

I've personally had some wonderful things happen to me photography-wise, and I feel great about that. :D :D

Unemployed for 3 months, so got into a bit of a financial hole.... :( but gainfully re-employed now, so climbing out of said hole. :D

And everyone in my family is healthy and that's never anything to take for granted. :D

And I have the best hubby a crazy girl could ask for..... :love: so, you know, life is good.

My wife and kids are all healthy, passed my 25th anniversary, have a great job and a roof over my head; what more can I say?

Difficult to say... there were some good moments, but generally I'd lie if I said that it was good... :?

Quite good for me... But a lot of school :) and work to do. I was too busy that I even didn't have enough time to party or even for... boys :) yeah I'm alone maybe becaus I'm too busy for being with someone :)

But this year was very successful. I passed my driving licence (in the first attempt what here is quite challenging :p) I passed certificate in advanced english so I can teach kids :)

And, last but not least, I met YOU and that IS the success :)

Rollercoaster ride where sometimes I wanted the ride to stop so I could jump out the side, but Im still ridin it so thats the main thing. Next year I hope for good health and happiness for my friends and family, and all of you :D

Hmm well,

I've been really busy at University, but I've gotten through everything they've thrown at me so far so that has to be a good thing.

I discovered a passion for photography which also has to be good.

I've fallen out with a few friends this year but for the most part i've managed to patch up the friendships. Thats kinda good and bad i suppose.

And the big one: I'm still single :( undoubtedly a bad thing... so I guess overall it's panned out to be an average year.

Good, overall. The good parts: Nice trip to Costa Rica, getting a new sporty car and enjoying it. The bad parts: Nov. 2nd, wife having to take a pay cut for a job she always wanted.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back