How well do you see color?

MLeeK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found I am not as good as I thought... the lower the score the better... I got a 7 and all of my errors were with the green/blues and purples.
FM 100 Hue Test

dont have time to take the test right now. but allready know i'm partially color blind. red's and greens give me problems.

I got a 12, which apparently is really good for my age and sex, I'd have guessed I'd do worse. I always sort of assumed I liked B/W so much because I saw color poorly.

also, from what people have said in the past, your monitor seems to matter much more than your actual ability on this test.

I just thought the test was interesting!
Greens are where I am concentrated. All my little ticky things were tight together.
I think you are right about the test not mattering as much as your calibration and monitor. I can SEE green, I just can't put them in order. I know it needs to get off of a skin tone, but I couldn't put the hue in any type of place on the color scale.

Wow that was tough, I got a zero. I'm surprised.

aww i didnt get to test myself, because the drag and drop didnt work on my ipad :( blahhh but i'll try to remember to do it on my laptop later

my zenphoto gallery: http://3kandy.com

• Your score: 16
  • Age range: 40-49
  • Best score for your gender and age range: 0
  • Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520

..using a cheapo netbook..

I've done this a couple of times - always scored a zero. I've never had a problem with color perception, it's always been stuff being a little (or a lot) fuzzy.

Scored a zero. Had top do this once for a job. It was at a company that made plastic packaging (think frozen fries, chips bags, IVs and printed on them, so the sales people had to be able to really differentiate between one blue and another, especially when dealing with customers. (don't know why I needed to take it, as being in IT I didn't deal with samples and such)

I just want you all to know that monitor and lighting matters a LOT. Now on a good monitor and my score dropped to 2. Greens still, but definitely better than 7!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back