Howdy!

jasonpickles

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My name is Jason Pickles, and I'm a photographer.
*sits down*
Yes, it's true, I am a photographer. Or at least I consider myself one. Not a professional in sense that I have yet to sell a photograph, but an advanced amateur in skills in my "humble" opinion. Hahaha.
Besides being a photographer, I am also a Maritimer, a Canadian and soon enough to be Dad.
Please feel to to view my site at jasonpickles.ca, and let me know what and where I could improve.
My main area IOC interest is nature. Not really a people picture taker. However with my first born on the way, that'll be changing soon enough. I've recently bought an external flash, and now have learn all over again.

Look forward to learning from the vast information here.

Cheers!

Most people wont bother to click a link to go somewhere to C&C. No one will probably take the time to copy and paste the lack of link in your post.

Welcome to the forums and take the time to learn how to post the shots on here so everyone can enjoy them and give you a hand with C&C

Welcome Jason!...and how hot is it today inCC John?

Heya Dwayne. Not quite so hot here today, since I am inside ^_^. I spent from dawn till dusk out in it Thursday and Friday. Again Monday, Tuesday and Thursday Friday... Oh well, guess that is what I get for having an outdoor job. lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back