Howdy-

tenjac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My name is Jace. I am 60-something odd years(quite odd, actually) of age. I use mostly Canon, and I gather that is a demerit in the view of some. That's okay, I wandered into that camp a long time ago but I have no loyalty to the brand. Ford, Chevy, it makes no difference to me. Photography is such an interesting thing to delve into because it encompasses such a wide spectrum of elements, from particle physics to fine art and everything in between. I'm a little surprised that I have not found this forum years ago.

Well, you have found us now. Welcome!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to TPF! We're happy to have you join us. Hope you check out our Photo Galleries, and share your photos. It's a great way to get to know everyone, and get some feedback on your work.

Keep posting, and have fun!

My name is Jace. I am 60-something odd years(quite odd, actually) of age. I use mostly Canon, and I gather that is a demerit in the view of some. That's okay, I wandered into that camp a long time ago but I have no loyalty to the brand. Ford, Chevy, it makes no difference to me. Photography is such an interesting thing to delve into because it encompasses such a wide spectrum of elements, from particle physics to fine art and everything in between. I'm a little surprised that I have not found this forum years ago.
Welcome to the Forum!

Hi Jace and welcome to the forum. This is from another 60 something who happens to own Nikons, but please don't hold that against me. I look forward to seeing your photos posted here in the forum.

Hi welcome
Just so you know, when you start talking about wave form and the NM of the light reflecting off of......
My eyes tend to glaze over lol
Looking forward to seeing your images

Most reactions

New Topics

Back