What's new

Howick falls

Hadeda

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
South Africa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yeah theres a little town called Howick here, I visited it quite a while ago and you know what, I think I found some loonies... Look where they were doing their washing...

What would happen if someone fell :confused:

1.jpg


Zooming out... :confused:

2.jpg


Zooming out... :confused:

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg


P.S. if you have google earth here's the location: 29°29'12.65"S 30°14'19.42"E :mrgreen:
P.P.S. For those wondering what those birds are, they are Egyptian Geese
 
You're right, they are loonies. Everyone knows the water pressure would be better at the bottom of the falls. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom