how's everyone?

HAHAHA! Blast from the past? You didn't miss the Frog!? I love that frog! Wow! Ok, so since I haven't been here I haven't had time to photograph much either! *crys* However, school is almost out and Hallelluea it's past due time. Blah! So I did pretty well.. I think I have a 3.4 or something like that right now but I'm failing one class. Then again.. only about 10 people in the class are passing. A LOT has happened since I have been gone. But.. not all in one post... I have some work to do! :)

Canon Fan said:
I told everyone I was leaving on April 1st but no one belived me :meh:

One did.
I did.
For an instance only - shocking instance... :er:

Anyhow, I miss you around, Mark. You and your photos!
Little has happened in my life.
No pregnancy. No. That would feel like catastrancy to me, if that happened.
No sudden death around me, either. Thank God.

Other than the hopefully-not-completely-maddening rage with which I left the swim club for which I used to work, there are no maddening rages to be felt inside me. Certainly none that'd make me leave TPF.

I'm happy to see you and KARISSA around again.
Please get some of the vonnagy-2stupid2duck-get-together photos ready at last, especially those that you took of Duckie. Will you? I have been waiting for those LONG ENOUGH NOW! Long enough! (I'm actually feeling a maddening rage welling up inside me from frustrated patience..... :grumpy: )
:sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :p :p :p :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww Photo - you know I can't let you down (even if I will humiliate myself in the process ).

Here is me and Vonn. Yeah, yeah.. he is the skinny, goodlooking and young one.

*makes note to self: bash Vonn sometime.

VonDuck.jpg

Awww, Duckie!
You are SOOOOOOO kind to send me this photo! Oh, I love it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Two very good looking men in one photo. What more can a woman hope for?
I must go and undig the " Unofficial (male) TPF-hotties"-thread now... ;)

Thanks for the hint, Duckie, and I have been to more than just the pics from Middle Earth. They're all worth being appreciated!
And - to tell you the truth - I can't wait for Mark to get those photos ready and up here that show YOU!

Awww... thanx mate. I love it when someone appreciates me photos. Most of the time I feel like I take heaps and nobody thinks much of them. Cheers to ya!

Glad to see that you are still around! See I need to have my daily dose of your photography and do so as I am still using your screen saver and very much enjoying it! How many pics are on that thing, I'm still noticing new pictures and I had it on for a few months now! Excellent work!
When should I be looking forward to the new screen saver though?

ha, i am gone for a few days and someone posts my photograph :shock:

good feel the :love: love around here everyone!

Well, personally, I was grateful to that "someone" to have done so! (And I looked at "that someone" mostly,:p )

vonnagy said:
ha, i am gone for a few days and someone posts my photograph :shock:

good feel the :love: love around here everyone!
Well, now you know that if someone has one, it's going to be posted. :greenpbl:

Just so you know your presence is missed! ;)

How did I miss this? Great photo and fun to see you both! Thanks Duckie for posting it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back