What's new

Hows my colour? C&C

DReali

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
293
Reaction score
1
Location
Switzerland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't want to get stuck with black and white though it is fun and i find B&W pp easier than colour, c&c would be appreciated.
​


IMG_3246.jpg

​
 
No good, huh?
 
Thanks, as stated I´m no good with colours... does this look pink to others because honestly i don´t see it?
 
I don't see any pink. The reds are not popping out, but I think the color looks good. Nice sorta bokeh effect.
 
Nice pic.... but I'm wondering why the female is the only one not looking at you.... were you hitting on her? think you pissed her off.
 
It's pink.

Your brain is telling you it's a santa suit so it's red, and the rest of the picture is desaturated, so it's red. But it's pink.

But it doesn't look bad. It looks like a desaturated photo with a lot of red in it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom