How's my tail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could set my beer on that tail...

Much like Paris Hilton's, over exposed... :lol: Sometimes I crack myself up...

Actually I like it, but I think the meat of the tail and the rim of the plate are too overexposed in contrast to the rest of it. And the reflection off the thing behind the tail blurs the definition between the two. I think it would be really cool if there was an emblem on the rim of the plate, but then again, I'm not well known for my intellectual capacity...

Lobster looks good. The plate's rim is grossly over-exposed, and the lobster has a foreground/background merger with the candle holder, which itself has a badly controlled reflection on one side. The glass of ice water competes for attention with the ostensible subject, the lobster tail. The food itself looks good, but the lighting and photography not so much.

Lobster looks good. The plate's rim is grossly over-exposed, and the lobster has a foreground/background merger with the candle holder, which itself has a badly controlled reflection on one side. The glass of ice water competes for attention with the ostensible subject, the lobster tail. The food itself looks good, but the lighting and photography not so much.

I think you should go rethink your life. Can't be any worse than the tail I'm taking home tonight.

Maine Lobster?

Ice water is blurred, if you think it competes for attention, you could be retarded. The reflection is on purpose, if you think differently, you could be retarded. The food is real, and and acutal edible item from a high end restaurant where my friend is a manager/chef, if you think otherwise, you could be retarded. My monitor is calibrated, if you're getting anything other than an amazing photo on your screen, you could be retarded.

All in all Darrel, I think you just very well could be.

I don't think the glass of water competes with attention, but the overexposed tail/plate draws my attention more. I dunno, call me a retard too (seems like your retort to everything), but I don't see anything special with the shot.

Edit: I like the second shot A LOT more, just wish it was more centered to create a perfect symmetry with the silverware, plate, and coasters.

I don't think the glass of water competes with attention, but the overexposed tail/plate draws my attention more. I dunno, call me a retard too (seems like your retort to everything), but I don't see anything special with the shot.

Edit: I like the second shot A LOT more, just wish it was more centered to create a perfect symmetry with the silverware, plate, and coasters.

Huh, really? I think this is the first time I said anyone could be retarded. Normally I'm a bit more creative, but it's kind of like fishing; I went back to corn after using premium bait.

ok, maybe not 'EVERYTHING' .... lol

I do like how you skipped over the cc, and only the question of you using RETARD too much stood out the most lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back