Hows this CC

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Everyone let me know how I can improve this image

*Quality is bad cause its fb upload

417380_342630002482617_752240861_n.jpg

Seems a hair bright to me. Other than that I really like it, mostly for the message, comp, and that adorable expression on the little one.

I think if you pull down the levels a bit you'll be fine.

is that for you? or a friend?

A client, Ill pull down the levels and ill repost! Thanks buddy

Here's my take, I ran it through imagenomic as well. Are you stateside or deployed?

7498843384_a1ea26b8e6_c.jpg

eh...looks funny in post, lol. Not like that on my craptop. but you know how to do it anyways...lol. I like what the plugin did for it, but it does not show very well on here.

Edit looks good - it's a bit warmer than the original, and looks good on my Mac (not craptop).

lol @ pink

Here is a side by side so you can (hopefully) see what that plugin does. I did not touch levels this time, just ran it through the plugin. If you don't have it, I highly recommend it for many reasons.

7498868640_3e8121fbaa_b.jpg

whats the plugin called bud?

Hows this look?

and if you could get me the name of the plugin ty

*UPDATED LEVELS DARKER

7498847210_5cc30fdf43_b.jpg

Imagenomic Noiseware Professional. Its a great noise reducer, but once you learn it (which I'm still trying to do) it can be used for many other things...especially softening people. There were issues of it not working right or not available with cs5, but it's great with cs6, not sure about 4.

anywho, I love supporting our troops. if you are interested, shoot me a PM with your address and email me the original file (once you get it set up) and I'll mail you a free 8x10/8x12 metallic print to give that family, after the 4th weekend is over. ;-)

wow appreciate it bud. Thank you And will do

Threw together a before, after, and b&w for everyone to see.

7502502750_1a7277fa99_h.jpg

The background is to bright. Select it, and lower the exposure a stop or so.

The babies eyes can stand some work too. Brighten the white a bit and you can use USM in local contrast mode to help the babies iris'.

Frankly, the lighting in the image is not very well controlled.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back