Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_3427.JPG

IMG_3739.JPG

IMG_3435.JPG

IMG_3446.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Hello,

Not sure if you are asking for C&C but I'd like to offer you some for these images.

1. Crop tighter on the huddle and keep the aspect ratio (16:9?). just left of the right official and just right of the left official.
2. Crop tighter on the RB and #86 for more impact. You don't need part of defender on the left side of the image.
3. Crop out the rb on the far left of the image
4. delete this one. There is really no ball or faces or action (you really need 2 of the three).

That being said, these are technically solid images. Look at the cropping and action indicated above.

Hope that helps.

Hello,

Not sure if you are asking for C&C but I'd like to offer you some for these images.

1. Crop tighter on the huddle and keep the aspect ratio (16:9?). just left of the right official and just right of the left official.
2. Crop tighter on the RB and #86 for more impact. You don't need part of defender on the left side of the image.
3. Crop out the rb on the far left of the image
4. delete this one. There is really no ball or faces or action (you really need 2 of the three).

That being said, these are technically solid images. Look at the cropping and action indicated above.

Hope that helps.

Much appreciated Mr. Lane!

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Most reactions

Back