Araz
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 5, 2010
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Baku, Azerbaijan
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi everybody, I was looking for cheapest price for nikon d90 online, found oregs.com (thru shopmania.com!!! who knows anything of shopmania.com? and whom they are listing at their site), had an e-mail conversation, was offered free shipment to Azerbaijan!!! (was goona buy 3 units) and to make a payment was re-addressed to buyukash.com who uses the name very similar to the famous ukash.com, even inside they do use their logo and FCA registration data, asked them why do they use the logo of ukash, was answered that they are one their resellers (but nothing said of that at their site!!!). If oregs.com use the logo of paypal (at the bottom of the site) why I should use buyukash whom I am not aware at all. They also stuck "unbelivable" prices for LCD TV pannels and the price for nearly all of them from 40 till 52 inch is the same USD500.00 (as well as nearly for all digital cameras). I cannot allege that this is a fraud, but it really sounds too good (even unbelievable) to be true.
Araz, Baku,Azerbaijan
PS. looking online info of them found your forum, so wish all consumers good luck
Araz, Baku,Azerbaijan
PS. looking online info of them found your forum, so wish all consumers good luck