imageandeye
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2010
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Hull
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi guy's,
First any critique is welcome but I really want to know which out of the pics below you like the most I'm stuck these have been narrowed down from a shoot of about 140+.
Thanks for looking and I really do thank you for your help on choosing the better of the five coz Im stuck! lol
Phil
First any critique is welcome but I really want to know which out of the pics below you like the most I'm stuck these have been narrowed down from a shoot of about 140+.
Thanks for looking and I really do thank you for your help on choosing the better of the five coz Im stuck! lol
Phil