What's new

Hummer on a Wire

jeffashman25 1

Level 40 Squirrel Warrior
Joined
Mar 18, 2021
Messages
16,151
Reaction score
11,054
Location
The Colony, Texas, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Still pretty sharp for a heavy crop - it's hard to get a full frame with these tiny birds. I like the look of the wire. #3 is the strongest for me.

Nice work!
 
Still pretty sharp for a heavy crop - it's hard to get a full frame with these tiny birds. I like the look of the wire. #3 is the strongest for me.

Nice work!
Thank you! The wire is from led wicker lights strung on the back patio.
 
Nice shots, I envy the access you all have to these birds to take the shots - No.3 for me.
 
Nice shooting! I like the catch light in #1.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom