Hummingbird.

It's a good of the bird's wings, but the focus is a problem; of course, many know that capturing a fast object in "Kodak moment" is fairly difficult. It's a good start.

It's a good of the bird's wings, but the focus is a problem; of course, many know that capturing a fast object in "Kodak moment" is fairly difficult. It's a good start.

Thanks for the reply, it was almost dark out so it was a tough shot. And you're right, fast objects are way more difficult than people play them out to be, and by people, I mean ones that have never actually shot a hummingbird. Those little buggers are intense!

Thanks for the reply, it was almost dark out so it was a tough shot. And you're right, fast objects are way more difficult than people play them out to be, and by people, I mean ones that have never actually shot a hummingbird. Those little buggers are intense!

What kind of lens did you use?

i can only imagine how tricky a hummingbird would be, i cant even get my dog to stay still long enough for a good shot. next time tell the hummingbird to turn around

Most reactions

Back