Hunter- New Photos Added

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not only is Hunter a beautiful and talented model, he's also a REALLY skilled photographer, and he spends most of his days living in Hawaii with his husband, surfing, photographing gorgeous surfer men, and drawing beautiful tattoos. Can I just have that life please? How do I get that? Is there a starter kit?

Shot in all natural light. Once again I could not locate my reflector, and since I was getting around the city by skateboard, I did not want to cary around a big white foam core board (my backup reflector). I think I did alright without the reflector though.
screen_shot_2018_03_08_at_11_39_30_am_by_danostergren-dc5b5yw.png

_mg_6955_by_danostergren-dc5b989.jpg

_mg_6972_1_by_danostergren-dc5gve9.jpg

_mg_6877_1_by_danostergren-dc5gvdt.jpg

Last edited:
Geez. Some people just have a total package going on, don't they? :) Again, the lack of a reflector isn't hurting the image at all. Since the model is also a photographer, he knew what you were doing and I am betting he's very pleased with this one.

Btw, when you find that starter kit, be a pal and send me the coordinates. :icon_cheers:

he has a wonderful dorsal venous network. I would so cannulate that.

Geez. Some people just have a total package going on, don't they? :) Again, the lack of a reflector isn't hurting the image at all. Since the model is also a photographer, he knew what you were doing and I am betting he's very pleased with this one.

Btw, when you find that starter kit, be a pal and send me the coordinates. :icon_cheers:
He says it's one of the best in his portfolio, and coming from a model as successful as he is, I'm incredibly flattered!

I'll be sure to share my secret with you when I figure it out!

Wow, that is a pretty guy.

...and if you find that hidden starter kit location...

I don't know about guys looking beautiful but my guess is I eat more donuts than him. That lens can draw . Very nice.

His tattoos alone are worth photographing! I love the Polynesian theme.

Great Shots, I too eat more donuts than him I imagine... :alien:

Cheers,

Enezdez

Those are really great! And yes, that sounds like a pretty dang good life!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back