Hurricain Ivan

I'd like to take you up on that one, Core....most of the school systems are closed today in the upper part of the state (including my son's) and he is currently rattling the rafters on his Strat (at 9:30 am) to celebrate. Ordinarily I wouldn't mind, but I'd at least like to made my way through my first cup of coffee. :wink:

Georgia declared itself in a state of emergency overnight. Widespread power outages and trees down everywhere making several roads impassable.

And the next TS is waiting in the wings..... :roll:

terri said:
Georgia declared itself in a state of emergency overnight. Widespread power outages and trees down everywhere making several roads impassable.
Well look on the bright side. At least you're not going to be late for work :wink:

malachite said:
terri said:
Well look on the bright side. At least you're not going to be late for work :wink:

Funny guy....I happen to be cherishing my alone time, so having the teenager underfoot is annoying. He does teenage boy things like watch TV and make a mess in the kitchen. :wink: Although I don't think I'm cut out to be a housewife, my hubby keeps reminding me the second I accept a job, playtime is over!! :shock:

Most reactions

Back