Hurricane Dennis entry

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
These are the very first outer bands of Hurricane Dennis here in Pensacola, Florida. Itz a comin. Starting to hate this place !!!

clouds1.jpg

clouds2.jpg

clouds3.jpg

clouds4.jpg

Hurricane, sounds like a photo op to me :) kidding just keep yourself safe. Nice pictures, the last two are my favourite. Like the low angle and grass in all that water I find very interesting. The wall of clouds I am a sucker for, good choice in foreground

good shots... i envy you some....i would love to be down there...like john e said..photo op....i lived in panama city, fl. for 5 years...and visit destin quite a bit...

i miss the ocean......please be careful....will be praying for ya'll......
ya know, since your there....i'm thinking "great pics coming.."

Thx all . Yeah I guess it could be a good photo op. I wish I can just jump in my truck and drive around taking photos, but there's alot of more important things going on right now. Hopeful I will be able to get a few good shots in after the storm or even during the storm. We are definitely gonna lose power here in the next few hours, we were out for 4 days after Ivan came through last year. Thx for the prayer aprilraven, we are gonna need it.

I love the last shot, the clouds seem so intrusive.
Hope everyone stays safe and well who is in the path of the storm.

Great shots... I hope you and your family and friends are safe and well

Second one looks like the eye forming...

I haven't experienced a typhoon for 15 years. I remembered we have to help tape all the glass windows in the house and prepare can foods and candles. It was more like a strange party!

Cool shots. I would think it was a photo op too, but make sure y'all stay safe first.

Hey M@ko,

Glad you guys did ok. We thought it was coming up Mobile Bay for a while and we boarded up the house here in Daphne, AL.

Anyway, the photo's are excellent. Very good job.

I really like the third one the greens of the bush and the very dark cloud contrast nicely :) stay safe there!

i would think risking life and limb to get the best shots possible for your friends here at TPF would be a priority, but if you feel looking after your family and such is more important...well..... :lmao:

great shots man! hope all is ok with you!

Hey all thx for your concerns. Everything went ok here, just got my power back on. Sorry I didn't get to shoot the sideways rain and bent over trees, I had my windows boarded up and everytime I opened a door to take a peak, the wind about knock me on my azz, just wasn't worth it at the time. I have been extremely busy today helping friends and family out and I had time to go back and take 2 Sunset shots in the same place for you all.

Thx again.

tiltdock.jpg

dennissunset.jpg

Most reactions

Back