Hydrant

Igor39

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, this is my first time posting a photo on TPF, I am just curious to see what people think of some of my work.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/146/414005235_a8faf7f478_b.jpg

414005235_a8faf7f478_b.jpg

Thank you, I just wish there was a way to bring out the actual Hydrant more because I want that to be the focal point of the photo.

Hah thank you it was taken at Live 8 in Philadelphia a few years ago

Yeah it was a bit crazy that day, we ended up leaving early because we were so far away from the stage and everyone in the crowd seemed irritable.

i like it for 2 reasons.....

1 it's a good shot

2 i work for my local water company and we have to flush the hydrants once a year

:D

hahaha this shot made me giggle. that'd be a fun site to see after a stressful day at work. xD Love it.

I love photographing hydrants up close and from afar. They have so much detail.

I like it

sir sleezo is a total child...what the hell? your right, only people size 4 and under should be allowed water in any form

You can keep the hydrant in color so it stands out more. Usually they are bright red or yellow so it should do a good job :). But its a nice shot.

I also think sirsteezo was just joking around. It looks like she is actually have a lot of fun with her or a friends child. Its pretty cool that she would jump right in :).

Most reactions

Back