What's new

Hydrographix

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For your view and reviews, please....


Graphix-1


9586820385_af8ffcbf48_o.jpg
[/url]
[/img]


Graphix-2


9586820385_af8ffcbf48_o.jpg
[/url][/img]


Graphix-3
9589612106_a06202b927_o.jpg
[/url]
[/img]


Graphix-4
9586816823_a95bf127c9_o.jpg
[/url]
[/img]


Graphix-5
9586818331_7eb12836f8_o.jpg
[/url]
[/img]


Graphix-6
9589624792_34caf153ca_o.jpg
[/url]
[/img]


Graphix-7
9589614248_b423859a50_o.jpg
[/url]
[/img]


Regards
:D
 
Nandakumar! Hi! So nice to see a post from you :)
LOVE #3, it has a great painting quality to it, very nice!
 
Thank you very much Judi :DPlease check the other thread too ("foamations", in General)
 
Nice to see you back on TPF, I wondered where you were, its been awhile :) I really like #3 and #4, with 4 being my favorite. The sense of movement in that one feels really fluid - no pun intended. :)
 
Thank you very much D'56. I was roaming around and now back ;)
Thank you for your evaluations and comment
Regards :D
 
Welcome back once again Nandakumar! People leave here ofter, and occasionally one comes back, but few have done it as many times as you.

I agree #3 is the winner here.
 
Welcome back!! It's so nice to have you posting again! I have to agree that I like #3.
I hope you stick around for awhile! It hasn't been the same without you. =)
 
Welcome back once again Nandakumar! People leave here ofter, and occasionally one comes back, but few have done it as many times as you.

I agree #3 is the winner here.
Thank you KenC.... how many times i have went away and came back, i can't reckon. Probably i find recluse here always :D
 
Welcome back!! It's so nice to have you posting again! I have to agree that I like #3.
I hope you stick around for awhile! It hasn't been the same without you. =)
After hearing those humbling words, i think i must remain here for long....
Regards
:hail::hail::hail:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom