I Always Wondered What Became Of Him!!

Why are they selling life preservers... and jewelry? in the same store?

What island are you on? is the village idiot going to get voted off?

Good to see this shown, smoke. What an amusing storefront view.

This village is obviously not missing an idiot. Sorry couldn't resist it. :biggrin-93:

WesternGuy

This village is obviously not missing an idiot. Sorry couldn't resist it. :biggrin-93:

WesternGuy

Kind of funny if you think about it. He started a store in a high traffic area selling knick knacks to tourists who will part with their money for a trinket that will be thrown in a drawer when they get home, never to be seen again. Now I ask you, can you tell the real idiots.

WesternGuy

Kind of funny if you think about it. He started a store in a high traffic area selling knick knacks to tourists who will part with their money for a trinket that will be thrown in a drawer when they get home, never to be seen again. Now I ask you, can you tell the real idiots.

lol

WesternGuy

Very good question! :biggrin-93:

WesternGuy

I wonder if VI is distantly related to Pedro (?) at South of the Border.

I wonder if VI is distantly related to Pedro (?) at South of the Border.

Probably the poor branch of the family, because the VI is definitely in the High Rent District.

Most reactions

Back