I am a happy girl, first practice shot with my NEW DSLR

Yay!! What you need to do is take like 100 self portraits and post them all here! :D

Congrats and welcome to DSLR world!

Whats with the onboard flash :p

Ok, ya gots yessef a fancy-dancy camera.

Now what's next in the wish list?

(Warning....NAS will set in soon!)

Again I had just opened the camera :lol: Was just shooting to see what it could do. The above were simply test shots. I've really read through the manual twice now. Hopefully I'll get a chance to try a real hand at really taking pictures tomorrow or the day after.

Those are jpegs.RAW!Gipson, say something.She never listens to me.
I'll shoot raw next time!!! Hahaha! I only had the camera for 5 minutes give me a break lol!!!! At least I took it off of Auto :lol:

Pics or it didn't happen!! If you are shooting in the raw... I want to see it!! :drool: ROTFLMAO!

Yay..you have over 1k posts already without a camera? Nice! I don't even think I have that much.

Pics or it didn't happen!! If you are shooting in the raw... I want to see it!! :drool: ROTFLMAO!

Wait.......... what?

Shooting in raw or shooting in THE raw?

Again I had just opened the camera :lol: Was just shooting to see what it could do. The above were simply test shots. I've really read through the manual twice now. Hopefully I'll get a chance to try a real hand at really taking pictures tomorrow or the day after.

I think im gonna become part of the mentor program here on TPF.
If I'm good enough to get kicked out of beginners, the very least I can do is create several monsters who can post images in here.

There's more than one way to skin a cat.
lol

Yes kick Lightspeed out of beginner forum :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back